Saturday, August 18, 2012

My Review of Android Cookbook


Don't worry everyone, I just finished that awesome Tonka project but had to do this in between posts so bear with me. I'll get videos up soon of more Tonka runs in a few more days if the weather holds up to get some video.
So, I have been a big fan of the Cookbooks for various languages and am also a fan of Android Cookbook by Ian F. Darwin.
If you know how to program, this is perfect to learn how to program for the Android OS. If there's something specific you need to find out how to do, this has great examples on how to do just about anything. I found it was a great reference to have on hand for those times I had a question about how to figure something out.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone that might be on the fence about it. It's a keeper just like my Arduino Cookbook.
Disclaimer: This book was received as part of the O'Reilly Blogger Review Program. All comments represent my thoughts and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment